Marcan Pharmaceuticals Inc., is a Canadian founded company located in the nation’s capital of Ottawa. Acquired by Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd., in 2015, Marcan continues to operate under the vision to develop, manufacture & supply affordable, high quality finished dose generics in the Canadian marketplace through both established portfolio offerings as well as new vertically integrated manufacturing capabilities.
Hospital & Institutional:·
The Hospital & Institutional business unit at Marcan Pharmaceuticals is one of four main commercial pillars. The unit provides over 150 SKUs of pharmaceutical product to over 1,200 hospitals in Canada in addition to other specialty markets. As one of the fastest growing divisions at Marcan, the Hospital & Institutional business unit is a key focus of company growth into the foreseeable future.
Reporting to the Vice President, Hospital & Institutional, the Bilingual Sales Associate will operate as a fundamental commercial and operations conduit for the Canadian Hospital & Institutional business pillar. This hybrid role will require bilingual commercial sales expertise in addition to strong strategic analytical capabilities.
You are someone who has:·
- Bilingual (English & French)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related discipline (MBA preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to describe problems to others, to listen and to manage and influence stakeholders
- Strong quantitative skills; advanced knowledge in MS Office 365,especially MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail; Ability to apply logical and evaluative thinking to problem identification and resolution; Ability to multi-task
We are respecting all Covid-19 recommendations made by the Government of Ontario as well as daily disinfection of the office. Masks are mandatory.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all interested parties. We thank you for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Potential Candidates can email firstname.lastname@example.org stating a specific interest area such as :