Job title : Sales and Operations Analyst
Reporting supervisor : VP Sales & Marketing
Overall job summary : Support retail and hospital sales operations with regular market data, sales, profitability and inventory analysis.
Job Responsibilities :
• Analyze inventory levels, monthly sales and allocations, anticipate inventory requirement and decrease product shortage.
• Analyze SKU level inventory requirements, price, costs and external expenses and conduct financial feasibility analysis for purchase orders.
• Develop monthly sales breakdown report by customer and product SKU for hospital and retail division.
• Analyze sales data monthly and update "Dormant"/"Discontinuation" status to Health Canada requirement.
• Analyze market data for new and potential new products and prepare financial analysis for new launches.
• Monthly sales reconciliation for customers and preparing reconciliation reports.
• Monthly inventory reconciliation by distribution centers and updating relevant stakeholders.
• Analyze IMS data for prospective molecules for Business Development purpose.
• Maintain and update customer level master database monthly.
• Develop and maintain customer reporting standards.
• Create and submit bi-weekly hospital supply reports to the customers.
• Other ad-hoc reporting requirements.
You are someone who has:
• Excellent oral and writing communication skills, ability to describe problems to others, to listen and to manage and influence stakeholders
• Strong quantitative skills; advanced knowledge in MS Office 365, especially MS Excel
• Excellent attention to detail; Ability to apply logical and evaluative thinking to problem identification and resolution; Ability to multi-task
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Logistics or related discipline.
• 1-5 years of relevant experience; Experiences in wholesale business / Pharmaceutical industry / Financial analyst role would be considered an asset.
• Experience working with large data sets and SAP is an asset.
• Master’s in a related field will be considered an asset.
Potential Candidates can email email@example.com stating a specific interest area such as :